I'm getting ready to embark on a fun and new project with Beauty Revived and their annual "50 Beautiful Children" project! I was so honored and excited to be chosen as 1 of 50 photographers across the country to participate in this campaign!
The goal is for nominations from the community to be submitted to highlight a special child that has displayed qualities of grace, kindness, social consciousness, bravery, and beauty in how they are living their life and treating others.
There is SO much good in the world and it starts with our little ones! I'm excited to get to share one of their stories with you all!
How it works:
- Go to the nomination page on my site here: NOMINATION FORM HERE
- Tell me about the special child you would like to nominate
- We are looking for boys & girls ages 5-17
- They will receive a FREE portrait session
- Their images and story will be featured in the fall issue of the Beauty Revived magazine as well as a featured blog post on their site as well
- The child & their family will receive a hard copy of the magazine, as well as the digital, edited image files from the session
Please feel free to share this blog post with any parents you think would be interested, you can also refer them to my Facebook page as well! www.facebook.com/RhiannonLoydPhotography
Sidenote: The submission process is open for nominations of children living in the Indianapolis and surrounding communities. The session must take place prior to June 26th, 2017.
Indianapolis, Zionsville, Westfield, Carmel, Broad Ripple,
Indiana Family, Birth and Children photographer